Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Standards Are Too High

Apparently, my standards are too high, and that is why I'm mate-less. But I really don't think I'm asking too much.

1.) No heavy drinkers or off-work or weekend alcoholics.
I don't drink, unless you count 6 wine coolers a year, so I don't want someone who feels that every day after work or all weekend that he must knock back beers or liquor like I do Coke. Sorry, it's unacceptable to me.

2.) No drugs.
I don't do drugs. I don't want to be with someone that's not in his right mind. Plus, I don't think it would be appropriate to bring that around my daughter, let alone me.

3.) Tobacco Use: I don't mind if you smoke, but I have asthma, so it will have to be outside. I will not tolerate the smokeless tobacco though. I've had a boyfriend before that dipped, and I swore that would never happen again. It's nasty. The smoking I can put up with, as long as it's outside and not marijuana.

Then the other stand is that I have to actually like you. If I don't like you, I don't care how much you meet the other standards, you're wasting your time bugging me for a phone number, or worse, my address.

No comments:

Post a Comment